GPU Monitor 11.041.44GPU Usage – Freeware – Windows
It does not require any 3rd party applications. Just the latest full feature driver from your given graphic card vendor is needed. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Color changeable for all gadget's elements, including background.
- NVIDIA Desktop Cards (Generation: 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600)
- ATI Desktop Card (Generation HD 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000)
- Several NVIDIA Mobile Cards
GPU Monitor is a Freeware software in the category System Utilities developed by GPU Usage.
It was checked for updates 157 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of GPU Monitor is 11.041.44, released on 12/25/2017. It was initially added to our database on 07/18/2013. The most prevalent version is 11.041.44, which is used by 100 % of all installations.
GPU Monitor runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
GPU Monitor has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for GPU Monitor!
- 04/20/2018 - Qualcomm Atheros 61x4 Wireless LAN&Bluetooth Installer 220.127.116.119.A
- 04/20/2018 - Kate's Video Joiner (free) 4.468
- 04/20/2018 - JobsFinder 4.12
- 04/20/2018 - GcMail 10.0.6
- 04/20/2018 - Kate's Video Converter (free) 4.905
- GPU Monitor 11.041.44
- GPU Monitor 11.4
- GPU Monitor 11.3
- GPU Monitor 11.2
- GPU Monitor 11.0
- GPU Monitor 10.8
- GPU Monitor 10.7
- GPU Monitor 10.5
- GPU Monitor 10.4
- GPU Monitor 10.3
- GPU Monitor 10.1
- GPU Monitor 10.0
- GPU Monitor 9.9
- GPU Monitor 9.8
- GPU Monitor 9.7
- GPU Monitor 9.6
- GPU Monitor 9.5
- GPU Monitor 9.4
- GPU Monitor 9.3
- GPU Monitor 9.2
- GPU Monitor 9.1